About Attorney Teaches LNC
Meet Joe Flores
I’ve been working since I was 6 years old, when I started out as a newspaper boy. Growing up in the small town of Alice, Texas, I worked as a healthcare provider since I was a teenager.
I became a Registered Nurse at 20 years, a Nurse Practitioner at 30 years, and became an attorney at the age of 33.
I still see patients, as a Nurse Practitioner, while also practicing as a Trial Attorney in federal and state court in Texas. I am proud to represent health providers and the injured, as well as the accused.
Using my healthcare training and legal skills has been the most rewarding experience in my life. I see my life as a health and nurse practitioner, and trial attorney as a blessing.
Serving the sick, the injured, and those facing incarceration, has been an honor that I hope to continue for many years to come.
– Joe Flores, Federal and Texas Trial Lawyer
Nurse Practitioner, FNP, and Nurse Educator
Media and Publications:
- Video: Nurse Practitioner TV – OnPoint Legal Nurse Consulting
- Video: The Opioid Epidemic and the Legal Nurse Consultant Role – Joe Flores and Pat Iyer
- Podcast: 431 Tips from a Nurse Attorney for Legal Nurse Consultants Joe Flores
- Video: Opioid Crisis and Legal Nurse Consultants – LNC Virtual Conference
- Video: Joe Flores, Attorney, Your Legal First Responder
- News Article: Surprise medical bills are not uncommon
- News Article: Second chance law gives some first-time DWI offenders new options
- Article: What if You Suspect Health Care Fraud?